December 2, 2012

Halfway there!

Finally feeling Baby kick!! 
 ****************************
*Started feeling Baby kick earlier last week, it feels very strange, like little 
bubbles of gas moving through me. Still really low, below my pant-line.

*I officially cannot sleep on my stomach anymore... 

*...and some insomnia and late nights are starting since 
Baby is most active after 9pm. 

*Does "Pregnancy Brain" really exist? Because I do sometimes 
feel like I forget little things, I am always losing place of my water at work! 

*People are still saying, "You're so small!" 
But I can't see my feet past my boobs and belly!!

*Craving healthy, crunchy, wheaty cereal all the time. 
And sandwhiches. Mmm. 

*My appetite is growing and so is the variety of food I'm willing to eat.
Had sausage on my pizza the other day at work, but if you catch me eating 
one of those meatballs-- STOP ME! 
*************************

Doctor says Baby has a healthy heartbeat and plenty of movement. Sickness is mostly in the past. I do tire easily and work is tough being on my feet so much, but I'll be cutting back after the holidays. Couldn't feel more blessed!

No comments: