October 20, 2013

Halloween Monsters Haunt the House!

Happy Halloween Y'all! 
Take a look at my DIY Halloween decorations! 
 
Halloween has always been my f a v o r i t e holiday [however, Christmas may be slowly sneaking into first place!] Last year we had a costume party for Jordans birthday, but never put up any decorations. With this being the first year we have lived in our house and I really wanted to do something unique to decorate the house, something more Pinteresty and less like the same old tacky crap from the big chain stores you see littered across peoples yards year after year. 

I happened upon this photo on Pinterest and knew it would look too cute in my big front windows. ...so maybe I copied it a little and my monsters aren't so unique after all. Uh-oh. But I haven't seen anything else like it anywhere other than the internet, so I'm good! 
I had a lot of fun making my creatures, Harrison even helped a little. 
[Not really though.] 

 Here are the upstairs bedrooms, haunted by these fun little monsters! 



I can't wait to light these little guys up on Halloween night! 
Come visit again soon to see Mom, Dad and Baby in our Halloween costumes! 


1 comment:

Amelia said...

I love them! Was this from pintrest? someone in our neighborhood has 2 of the same monsters I am almost sure! They are adorable! That's my way of decorating. Hate all of this gorey creepy stuff!