November 9, 2012

Gorilla Pad!

Last weekend was Jordan's birthday extravaganza celebration! 

This summer we got sucked into "The Bachelor Pad" since there was nothing else on tv and came up with a brilliant idea for Jordan's birthday party. We combined a costume party with some 'Bachelor Pad' competition and it was a blast! 
Everyone showed up in costumes, no disappointments and the nights winner turned out to be ... drumroll... JORDAN the Birthday Boy & Amber [not me, our other friend.] 

 Party People! 

My favorites were probably 'Pregnant Snooki' & 'NASCAR Redneck.' Kelsey's lame attempt at a 'Cheetah Girl' was much appreciated though, a good last ditch effort! 

Jordan was, of course, a GORILLA and I had to show off my tiny, but growing, baby bump-- so I was HONEY BOO BOO CHILD in her daisy dukes competition outfit.


It was a good time had by all and now that his birthday has passed, Jordan will allow me to put up the Christmas tree! I'll see if I can hold out until Thanksgiving.

No comments: