February 25, 2014

10 Month Old Little Man


My little man turns 10 months old today!
I'll tell ya'-- he is 100% B-O-Y... 
He farts on me and looks up to smile because he knows he's being a little joker; and I have to fake burp in the car while we run errands to keep him entertained and laughing away! 

He still hates diaper changes, which is making it harder and harder to pin him down so he's been bare bottoming it a lot because I just don't have the fight in me. 

He's not really sure how toys work; he is majorly destructive and always wants to take them apart instead of playing with them He especially loves ripping the door stopper off the door, breaking Mommy's LEGO creations, tearing the ABC magnets off the magnet board, pulling apart puzzles and knocking down Daddy's block towers. Like I said, ALL BOY!

We got a big surprise when he slept through the night one night this week and we thought he was really going to make 10 months his month! ...but no. That was a one night anomalie. *Sigh... one day. 

Grandma came for her first visit this year and babysat so Mommy and Daddy could have a weekend getaway. Ooh la la! We were able to escape off to Heber and stay at Jordan's grandpa's cabin to celebrate my birthday. Harrison stayed home with Grandma for his first ever night away from Mommy and Daddy! He gave Grandma a run for her money, but she loved all the extra time with him! 

Next month will mark 11 months and soon after that we'll be celebrating the little ones FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Time is really flying! I suppose when there are only days in between updates instead of months it seems faster to you too! I'm getting better-- this one is right on time! 


No comments: