November 7, 2013

I'll cut you, pumpkin!

I love Halloween and most things that come along with it; dressing up, decorating the house all spooky and most importantly-- FREE CANDY! One thing I do not, not, NOT, not like about Halloween is carving pumpkins. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Halloween Grinch; I love seeing jack-o-lanterns lit up all over the neighborhood, but I just hate the process of carving my own giant guck filled vegetable. 

This year I got to take my little guy, Harrison, to a real pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkins for carving. I usually just pick up a couple pumpkins for Jordan and I at the grocery store, but we really wanted to get Baby into the holiday season. You know, as much as you can get a baby into the holiday cheer! Poor little Hare was so tired and not into it at all, as you can see here, but Mama and Daddy had a great time posing Baby for photo-ops. 

This being my first year with child, people kept asking if I was going to put him in a pumpkin. My answer to all you was simply, "No." 
"Awe, but come on, why not? It's so cute!" you say? 
"Oh, he'll like it though."

Plus, the whole "Baby in a Pumpkin" thing has been soooo done! 
So here are some pictures of my little baby outside of a pumpkin... 










Hmm, lets taste le pum'ken...yummy?? 

Oh, I feel you little babes. 
Mommy does not like the mess and the mush any more than you do! 


Lets see how this years jack-o-lanterns turned out... 
Mommy made the bear made infamous by the Miley Cyrus VMA performance heard 'round the world, Daddy made a BEAR-SHARK, by popular request,
and Hare got a classic jack-o-lantern face... 
...complete with the same bottom left tooth he had just sprouted that morning! 

Hope you all had a great Halloween!
Looking forward to Thanksgiving and most certainly Christmas!!