April 9, 2013

CoooOOkie Crisp!

Throughout this pregnancy I've been really into cereal. Mostly the healthier stuff, like Shredded Wheats, Honey Bunches of Oats & Oh!s and whatnot. Every once in a while I want some sweet stuff like Marshmallow Mateys [because we do not spend the money on the real stuff!] and when I was out shopping last week I had really wanted some "CooooOOOOkie Crisp!" but was not about to spend $4 on a single 11 oz. box! Am I right? I mean seriously-- brand name cereal is so expensive!
I texted Jordan...

Me: Why hasn't someone come up with a generic Cookie Crisp yet?

Me: Do they have a monopoly on the cookie in the cereal aisle or something??

Jordan: --- no response ---

[He just doesn't understand my plight!]

Literally a day later I was at Smiths when I saw this... 

Me: OMG! Just what I was talking about yesterday! 

Jord: What!? You ARE psychic!

Me: I have NEVER seen a generic Cookie Crisp before... do you think God created them overnight just for me?

Jord: I really do. I think you have Midas Mouth.

Me: What? I better be careful what I wish for!


...but lets be serious-- I would never put fruit in my cookie cereal!
Who are they kidding!?

No comments: