May 21, 2013

Waiting on a Birth Story...

I know y'all are waiting to hear the story of H's birth... I'll write it one day. One day, when I have time to sit down uninterrupted and remember the beautiful experience my husband and I enjoyed. I don't want to just write bits and pieces in between Baby's naps. I want to be able to express my thoughts from that day with emotion and eloquence; in the written word that I love so much. 

It might be a little while until I get a few hours of uninterrupted clarity... 
until then, enjoy my regular posts and lots of picture of my little one!  




2 comments:

sarie13 said...

Just a word of advice, write at least some notes now. God and nature have a way of protecting you from the trauma of labor and that is to make you forget. I know with Lu, my memories were crystal clear for about 6 mo but then they started to fade. While I still recall all the major events, there's a lot of fuzz, too. Its kind of like trying to remember a dream- you really should have written it down in the middle of the night...

Mama J said...

I can help you fill in what you forget since I was there! :) Love you MOM