May 25, 2013

My, how fast they grow!

Harrison is one month old today! 
When they say, "time flies!" they really mean it! I cannot believe that one whole month ago Jordan and I were holding our baby boy for the first time. This has been one beautiful month, watching Harrison's personality grown along with his belly! Looking back at the pictures from his birth-day he looks so tiny compared to what holding him now feels like. He feels taller to me today too. 

I love all the little faces he makes; when he is "milk drunk" and fighting sleep his little eyes shift left and right and roll back up in his head. He smiles at Mommy and Daddy all the time, sometimes just a one sided quirky little smile as he falls asleep. 


He loves when Daddy holds him up so he can look out the window to see the big blue sky. I can tell he is going love exploring outside when he is old enough. 

He is eating a lot more and the bathroom scale says he's almost 10 pounds now! 
[I weighed myself alone, then weighed myself holding him... so it's only slightly scientifically accurate.]

He is just learning about tummy time and gets frustrated that he can't crawl, but has very good control of his neck and upper arms. He can lift his head and turn from side to side to look around.

Harrison is a wonderful little blessing! 
We love him more than we ever knew we could! 
*************


2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is soooo precious. What a little blessing he is. Looking forward to meeting him and getting my hands on him!

Unknown said...

Keep it up Triple H, you'll be crawling in no time... that's when the real fun starts!
I love you so much and cant wait to meet you.