June 18, 2013

Fathers Day

Happy First Fathers Day to my Love! 
Look at H hugging Daddy! 
He's got his little arm wrapped around him. So cute.

Sunday was Jordan's first Fathers Day and I hope it was special because he certainly is a special Daddy! 

We found out we were pregnant the day we got back from our second anniversary trip. We stopped by the convenience store on the way home from the airport and picked up two pregnancy tests. It only took one for me to know for sure. When I showed Jordan, he was so happy! I knew he'd make a great father and over time as Harrison grew in my belly, Jordan prepared himself for fatherhood. He took such good care of us throughout our pregnancy and he was more ready than I was as we drew closer to Harrison's birth day. 

Everyday I am shown how deep Jordan's love for our son and our family is. He is eager to come home from work and play with Harrison. I am excited for the days that Harrison can actually play back and I get to watch my boys go out in the yard and be boys.

I could not have asked for a better husband and father than what I have been blessed with in Jordan.
xoxoxo 

***************
And now some pictures from Fathers Day. 

We went to church in the morning and spent the afternoon at Jordan's Grandpa's cabin bbq'n with family.







Looking at Abuelito real funny-like. 

Pulling at the hairs on his chinny chin chin!

The old people taking a picture of us taking a picture of ourselves..

My special Father Day cupcakes. 

Although I probably ate more than all the fathers combined!
[Happy Fathers Day, Papa!] 




Still getting used to being passed around, but he really loves his GG. 


Look at that handsome boy and his big beautiful smile. 
Mama knows how to cheer him right back up! 


And then it's lights out for this little guy. 

The first of many to come... 
Happy Fathers Day Daddy! 
We love you to the moon and the stars and back. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jordan is indeed a great father, Harrison and you are very lucky.
Happy father's day Jordan, I can only imagine just how very special it must've been for you.