May 22, 2012

..and "What to Expect When You're Expecting"

Tonight Cami and I went to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting." It was cute. Long. Maybe longer for Jordan-- he stayed home and watched Cami's 3 year old daughter, Addi! I told him it was good practice for when we're expecting! [I also try to trick him into carrying my giant purse to church sometimes by telling him it's good practice for the diaper bag we'll one day have to lug around! He rarely falls for this!]
The movie was really sad at parts and I teared up multiple times because-- well, I'm a woman, for one. Ha ha. And because I just can't wait to have a little baby nugget of our own! It seems like everyone's pregnant lately and Jordan and I have officially caught the baby bug!

When I am pregnant I am hope to be a Sklyer, so fashionable even while preggers! ...
[Plus I've always had a major older man crush on Dennis Quaid!]

My Mothers Day outfit
[Very June Cleaver, Leave it to Beaver of me!] 

...but most likely I will be a mentally unstable Wendy! Ugh. Look out Jordan!