May 30, 2012

Faaaaaashion Show II

Yesterday I had a rare day off with the even more rare occurance that I didn't have too many errands to run. So after dropping a friend off at school early in the morning I hit up Le Ross ["the bomb diggity!] and The Maxx on my way home. As is turns out Tuesday is the day that Ross marks down all Juniors and Women's Clearance so I got some super great deals! I paraded around a Fashion Show to show off my new clothes to Jordan and get his opinion ["oooohs" and "aaaaahs"] and he snapped a few shots for me to share with Natasha who is the Number One Fan of my fashion blogs!

I got this cute Skeleton Man-Vitruvian Man casual top for only $2.50. 
I can wear it around the house to cook and clean, run errands, workout or just casually out and about! 

JAZZ HANDS! 
Sparkly sequence top to pair with a skirt for church or Girls Night Out! 

This top is so much brighter in person and made me think of dressing myself circa early 1990's! 

I got this classic black V for only $3.99. It's cotton and spandex for super comfort. 

This lightweight grey cardigan was also only $3.99!! 
I plan to wear it over my plain colored dresses with a belt to create a new look for an old dress! 
Also these skinny jeans were only 13 bones --I'm a Maxxinista! 

One more lightweight super sheer cardigan-- I just couldn't resist at those prices! 
Plus it'll go with anything; over a dress, with a skirt or casual with some jeans. 

"Please, NO autographs!" 
This top was about the most I spent for one single item [besides two pairs of jeans] at only $6.99! 

So, FYI-- Ross and Tar-jeeeeey mark down their Womens Clearance even cheaper every Tuesday. Good to know. Not sure about TJMaxx, but they always have such great sales anyway! I left with everything I didn't even know I needed-- except one very chic black blazer, a staple piece my closet definitely could have used, which was very sadly too big for me. Insert sad, pouty emoticon. In total I spent about 60 of my very hard-earned dollars and got two pairs of jeans, two cardigans, one tank top and about five new tops! What a steal! 

[Only down part of my shopping experience; I made the unfortunate mistake of browsing the perfume aisle and had a headache for the rest of the day to show for it!]

3 comments:

jiggajordan said...

I too am a maxxinzorro so i can still eat.

amber said...

still eat? huh? that doesn't even make sense??

jiggajordan said...

If you read your last link it makes super sense.