February 24, 2013

Baby Shower #1

So I am super spoiled and Baby and I are getting not one, but TWO Baby Showers!
Yesterday was my first shower, out here in Utah, that my friend Amber & her mom threw for me.
The theme was MOMMY TO BEE and everything was super cute! 
Mommy to Bee! 
...but not ready for him to come yet, he needs to stay in there the whole time because we've still got lots of planning to do and I'm sure he's a lot easier while he's compact. 

My good friend, Kelly made these adorable cupcakes. 
 Cupcakes by Kiss My Cake 
So cute, huh! 

It started to snow a little earlier in the day, so a handful of people got stuck at home, which was a bummer. We still had a nice little turnout though. 
Look at Addi's little pose in the corner. Ha ha. 

I forgot to take a picture of all the girls from work before Kelly & Vanessa left, but I got a few snaps with Virginia, Kylee and Kelsey. 

I said, "Wait, before you got let me get a picture of you guys!" meaning, 'with' you guys, but they posed without me anyway-- losers. 
  
They let me join in this one... 
...but I was feeling like I looked HUGE! 

....so I made them take one and cover me up!  

The hostesses with the most-es-es! 

Jordan and his best friend [Amber's husband], Ryan, came to help us clean up. What are husbands for, right? Amber was going to pop the balloons, but I thought we should write some wishes on them for Baby and set them off into the skies. Totally, cute, huh? 
And cheesy!
Jordan and Ryan made us write mostly gag stuff, like 'big muscles,' 'lots of hair,' 'ladies man' ... wait, you think they were serious? Ohhhh... boys! 

No comments: