February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Mail

Everybody loves mail... well, when it's not bills and ads. And last week I received not one, but TWO, packages in the mail! My mother in law sent me a little something for my birthday, presents for me and presents for the baby. Yay! I knew being pregnant was bound to pay off! 

She sent a little onesie for Baby that my brother in law would be so jealous of. 
And if Baby is anything at all like me he is going to LOVE naps! 
In my other package I got some yummy specialized peanut butter. Mmm! Toffe, Chocolate Raspberry and Carmel. Jordan eats PB&J almost everyday... everyday I forget to make him lunch, which is well-- almost everyday, yeah. So he is even more excited for this snack than Baby and I are. 
When I asked him to model for my blog, I said, "Gimme your sexiest model pose advertising the peanut butter." This is his best Abercrombie & Fitch pose... unfortunately he forgot to advertise the product so we tried again... 

Oh and she also sent me a pregnancy book, since I spend all my downtime trying to gain as much knowledge about this little bundle as possible before he gets here. The full title is-- Let's Panic About Babies!: How to Endure and Possibly Triumph over the Adorable Tyrant Who Will Ruin Your Body, Destroy Your Life, Liquefy Your Brain and Finally Turn You into a Worthwhile Human Being. Haha. It's a very sarcastic educational book along the lines of Parenting for Dummies.    
But, what...!? 
Natalie! Would you give this smut to your OTHER daughter in law? What kind of girl do you think I am!? Haha, jk. I love it. It's hilarious. 

**UPDATE: Apparently my MIL did not send the book and onesie package, did you?? 
Thank you to whomever it is!

No comments: