January 8, 2013

Start practicing saying "I knew her when..." because when I'm famous I'm leaving y'all in a trail of dust!!

I knew this day would come!! 
I'M FAMOUS! And not just print famous-- because I've been print famous for a while, but now I'm real live television commercial famous! Okay, so we haven't actually aired any tv commercials yet... but these were recently posted on our website for all the world to see! Which is better, because the internet reaches a much larger viewer market than local Utah stations, afterall. Although when I finally do make it to tv it's gonna be awesome! 


Malawi's Pizza: Interested in Franchising? from Malawi's Pizza on Vimeo.

Malawi's Pizza: see how it's made! from Malawi's Pizza on Vimeo.

P.S. If you send me a self addressed-stamped envelope, I will return to you a signed autograph. For personalization, please include one US dollar. 


No comments: