January 1, 2013

Week 24


The first of the new year starts the first of Week 24 for us! 

My chub is getting more solidified and turning from baby chub to hard baby belly! Baby is a lot more active now that 80% of his sleep time is spent in the REM stage. He is more alert and moves about in the mornings and lots at night still. We see the doctor again tomorrow to check his anatomy and make sure everything is in its proper place.
When holding my 1 month old baby niece last week, I was aware of how much she moved and fussed and thought that Baby must be the same as her-- moving around, stretching and yawning. Jordan says Baby is a foot long from head to toe, so no wonder he moves so much, he's gotta stretch and get comfortable from being crammed in  there for so long. I still can't wrap my head around a foot long baby being inside me-- I still feel so small! 
I am right on track with a weight gain of 17 pounds. I'm honestly just waiting to get FATTER!! I can still see my feet, although bending to put my shoes and socks on is getting very hard. I am still working about 50 hours a week so I have lots of aches and pains; Jordan makes fun of me when I can't get up off the floor, but growing a HUMAN is hard work!

No comments: