July 1, 2013

Kado Kids: Kissin' Kousins!

Alright, so our last visitors have come and gone. Though we were happy to share our home with family and friends, we are glad to have things quieted down a little and have our home back to ourselves. Jordan's family came into town for a wedding so Harrison got to have some cousin time with Peyton and Kaiden. 
And a new generation of 'Kissin' Cousins' was born! 

 Grandma Hughes and her boys! 


KISSING COUSINS! 

Look at that cute little dress. Am I baby hungry for a little girl already? 
Ha! No way!! I love my rough and tumble little boy and he's my world, 
he's all I need right now.     
...and all I can handle! 

Classic Hughes Baby iLove. 
If you've got even a DROP of Hughes blood in ya' then you are born i'savvy! 
All those Hughes kids are drawn to Apple Products like little bugs to a zapper.
It was Joe's little girl, 3 at the time, who taught me how to play Angry Birds on the iPad and I've been addicted ever since. Agh. What would I do without them? 

No comments: