July 12, 2013

MooOoooOOo!

Unfortunately 7-Eleven ran out of FREE SLURPEES yesterday before we could get Harrison his first delicious brain freeze. Just kidding, I'm not gonna feed my baby liquefied sugar! Although Jordan does keep saying how much H loves maple syrup-- and I'm really only 50% sure he's joking. So, hot off yesterdays upset, we certainly weren't gonna let Cow Appreciation Day get away from us! 
I only found out just earlier this morning that Chick-fil-a is giving out FREE MEALS to those who dress completely from head to toe as a cow, but that didn't stop me. I got on it! The rules say if you dress partially in cow accessories that you get a free entree, full cow attire gets you a free combo, drink & fries and all... 
well this girl doesn't do anything 'partial!' 

Jordan came up with his slogan all on his own
"Moo-chachos Eat Mor Poyo!" 
He also brainstormed mine, 
"Moo-chachas Eat Moo-cho Poyo!" 

However, I was the genius behind the-ever-so-clever baby cow slogan, 
"Save Veal, Eat Mor Eggs!" 
Veal, Eggs... on a BABY-- get it!?

I'm pretty impressed with myself and really think Chick-fil-a should take my cute little family on as their new spokes-cows. We'd look just adorable on those billboards on the side of the freeway if I do say so myself!

No comments: